I was tagged by Christina from Soul Aperture to share 7 things about myself. This is exciting to do. I think because we take ourselves as we are sometimes, the little things that make us unique are not processed, it's just automatic. This is a perfect way to really think about yourself. I like this a lot. Thank you Christina!
1. I love creative writing, especially writing poetry.
2. I have been a vegetarian for a year and a half. I was a vegetarian in college for several years, then fell back into eat meat. A year and a half ago I became a vegetarian again and see this as a lifelong committment to myself. I feel healthier without eating meat. I also don't condemn other people who eat meat because they are doing what is right for themselves and I respect that.
3. I love to draw and paint. Not to say that I am good at drawing, painting, or writing, but I love to be creative and have fun creating.
4. I love to read and read all types of genres.
5. I love all types of music but I can not sing well or play a musical instrument. I think I could actually be tone deaf.
6. I am a teacher. I love when a child begins to read. The expression on their face when they see words they know, string them slowly together, and comprehend that the words they are reading are words they know and they read it by themselves is wonderful; it is truly priceless.
7. I am a procrastinator and put things off until the last possible minute. I think that I work better at the last minute and do not have time to second guess myself.
Ok, I can't wait to hear from:
Dawn at Carnal Zen
Michelle at In Search of Infinite Bliss
Frankie at Soul of A Dreamer
The Will of One